Do you think Android is just a mobile operating system on some of the most popular smartphones today? It’s actually quite more than that. It’s an entire ecosystem that’s enabling the creation of many exciting ‘smart toys’ and next-generation tools like 3-D printers. Best of all, it’s never been easier to leverage the power of Android to effectively build something that will truly change how you learn.
Whether you’re a student, businessperson, teacher, parent, or really anyone else, it’s time to get to know Android better.
That’s because Android is now powering some of the most exciting and innovative products for children and students of all ages. In other words, today’s children are learning using Android and that means they’ll likely continue to use the software in the future. So, it’s a pretty good bet that it’s not going anywhere anytime soon. Genius marketing by Google, no?
In any case, this visual guide to how Android is changing the way you learn offers some fascinating examples that you should check out. The days of Android as just a smartphone operation system are long gone, it would seem.
5 Reasons Android Is Changing The Way You Learn And Play
- Easier to program – focus is more on the intelligence than on the mechanics
- Fully self contained – you don’t need to have a phone, tablet or computer to control it
- Very advanced sensor framework already built in – leverages the camera/gyroscope/accelerometer and other sensors to introduce awesome interactions
- Vast pool of developers who can innovate and add personalities to toys – think of the toy as a platform as well as an end product
- The latest and greatest connectivity stacks are already built in – BT-LE, WiFi Direct, WiFi, cellular stacks, and much more!
There’s a lot more – just check out the visual below for a TON more examples and information!